Dr. Slaughter is specifically trained in spinal reconstructive procedures. He enjoys treating spinal deformity cases including scoliosis, kyphosis, and previously operated spinal conditions.
Also, our physicians have expertise in minimally invasive spine surgical techniques. We have the ability to perform outpatient disk procedures. We also utilize minimally invasive techniques for some of the fusion procedures we perform. Our physicians are involved in teaching other surgeons these minimally invasive techniques in the southwest region of the United States.
We are also involved in motion preservation technologies. Currently we perform cervical disc replacement and lumbar dynamic stabilization procedures. We are actively working with companies to find an appropriate lumbar disk replacement.
- In office evaluations
- Second opinions
- Surgical consultations
- Mail in opinions
- Degenerative lumbar surgery
- Cervical Disk Replacement
- Cervical surgery
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Minimally Invasive Stabilization
- Decompression with Interlaminar Stabilization™ Device
- Anterior cervical discectomy fusion
- Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion
- Cervical disc replacement
- Lateral lumbar interbody fusion
- SI joint fusion
- Posterior cervical fusion